Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week!



                                                                                                    My Thanksgiving Week!

   On my Thanksgiving Week i did lots of things like helping my mom clean the house, go to my aunts house to celebrate Thanksgiving, and lastly i went to downtown to look for decorations for my 15. My aunt and uncle have a restaurant so that is were we went for Thanksgiving the day after we went top my other aunts house to have the leftovers. On Friday me and my brother went to eat at hometown Buffet. After that We met a few animals at the pet shop and got a hamster. Another thing i did was on Tuesday we went to go see a action movie "It was good'. I have practice every Saturday for my supersize dance that i'm doing for my 15. I did lots of cool things with my family. Yesterday on the 29 we saw the Lakers game bad thing they lost by like 3 points. Another sad thing is that we found out it is going to be Kobe's last season playing basketball. I didn't read any books during the week off, but i did some good things like do all my homework and help my mom and dad out in house work. The best thing about my thanksgiving week was that i got to spend lots of time with my family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment