Wednesday, September 9, 2015

education

                        "Education Is The Latch Key To Success In Life."(Gordon B. Hinckley)


    I think that this quote means that school and education is the most important thing to do to make your future bright. For example I think that going to school and doing your best is what dittermace what your going to do. I want to become a doctor for the children's so I  need to go to college I order to make my goals happen . I believe this is a good quote and is true because education is what makes your future and opens new doors for you to try new things. always choose the right and follow the quote of Gordon B. Hinckley. The world would be better if the people really cared for there education as much as other people do. these people will be remembered by there amazing quotes that can change the world and people like "Education Is The Key To Success In Life"(Gordon B. Hinckley.

No comments:

Post a Comment