Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"when i do good i feel good"...


                      "WHEN I DO GOOD I FEEL GOOD.WHEN ID DO BAD I FEEL BAD"
                                        ABRAHAM LINCOLN


       I believe that this quote is true because every time we do something we rerated we feel really bad like when you talkback to your parents and not listening at school. something's you do that you feel good  is helping people out when they mostly need it or respecting everything your parents make you do that makes them also feel happy and proud of you. It make your parents feel that they raised you correctly how they wanted you to be. My parents want me to be better than them and go to school so they push my to the highest goals I can reach. I am proud of my parents and myself this quote really changes peoples life.

No comments:

Post a Comment