Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A vet

                                    A vet

Duties and Responsibilities: 


   A vets duties and responsibilities is to help animals in need for example animals who are sick with either teeth pain, headache, bone such as a broken bone. Some vets help in giving help to animals when giving labor. Their is many different types of vets for animals. They help animals such as dogs, puppies, birds, cats, kittens, and many more. They even do daily exams on animals because they are like humans.

Salary:

   A vet gets paid a salary of $50,036 to $101,057 plus a bonus of $14,764 sometimes it comes to a total of 72,709 annual.

Education:

  A vet is required to get a significant amount of formal education. They learn about the tools and animals bodies. They achieve every time and when they do they get a degree programs award. They need a bachelors degree They look for Veterinary programs when graduated form school.

Reflection:


  I would want to become a vet. I would like becoming a vet when I grow up because I love being around with animals. I would also like to become a pediatrician. I like helping in making the world a better place for animals and people. These are my future goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment