Thursday, February 25, 2016

Student Succes Statement

" If you do what is fight, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of. "     Rachel Castillo



      I believe that Rachel Castillo Is correct in this meaning of the quote because it means if you do good in life and live life also in a good way, your whole life will be taken cared of. Everyone has the choose in choosing their future now it is up to them to make it true by really trying hard and never giving up on it. if you love something and never let it go it will come to you soon. This is also true because When I wanted something I would fight hard for it, and do the right things just so my parents can see that I was responsible and get me the item I wanted. This is why you need to set your own goalposts inside you to be able to fight, and live the right way in order for it to come true and take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment