Wednesday, March 16, 2016

100 + Life Planning Goal Journal Meaning

    100 + Goals Journal Meaning




        The true meaning of our Goals Journal is that it is used for helping planning things we want to really achieve in our life/ future. For example, I believe that all my goals that I put like becoming a Doctor is important because it pushes me to become something big and force myself to reach it by doing my best in school or at my house. Other goals I put like going to see Justin Bieber is just something fun I would want to do it wouldn't really change my life the best. I put in my journal the things I think are most important to me that I believe I can reach or try to do. I also think that our teacher Mr. Haymore does this so that we could learn the true meaning of life that if you place a goalpost you can reach it if you try hard, just like a football player who try's to get the ball across the touchdown line also kicking it over and in the middle of the poles.


No comments:

Post a Comment