Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP Showcase

                                                                  IDP Showcase

   On the IDP project I learned lots of things on our topic we got, Type 2 Diabetes. The questions I got were about how you can prevent or cure the disease. The day I got my appointment I was really scared but then I told myself that if I get nervous then the nerves would take over me. When I said that to myself I got relaxed. That day we got together and went over it one last time. At 5:30 our group was called in I took a deep breath and we began. Over all I feel that we did great and I got over my fear of being in front of a lot of people. If I had one more chance I would have prepared myself a little more to have been more confident. Our group work hard and took lots of time working together because together we get the job done faster. My mom went to the showcase she was surprised at how well on my topic because my mom knows that I am a shy person when it came to speaking in front of lots of people. I felt proud and happy at my group and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment