Monday, December 14, 2015

Student Success Statment

  Right

"Always do the right."

 Mark Twain

 
 I believe  that Mark Twain wanted to say that everyday there is a time when you have to choose between the wrong or right and you should never have to do the wrong. Everyone should be able to do something good but they don't think of all the bad things that would happen. For example when a friend tells you or offers you drugs you say yes which is choosing the wrong your just hurting yourself and trying to make yourself look cool and not thinking of what can the drug do to you, can it mess up your brain or heart. That is why Mark Twain quote says "Always Choose The Right. Another example is like when your parents tell you to do something you choose the right and help then instead of talking back and starting an argument. I can't say that I always choose the right but I try to do my best in the ways I do all my actions thinking of what can happen. It is important to be a CTR student.

No comments:

Post a Comment