Friday, December 18, 2015

Final: Part 1 of 2

                                                                 Final: Part 1 of 2

       The things I liked About the class were always committed to write and learn to type to the best of our abilities. This prepared us a students to prepare for what is soon coming because we learned how to become a CTR person and being who we are with out ever being scared. I really didn't hate any thing about the class because it was always a good and neat place to be. Some suggestions that I would like to give you Mr. Haymore is to check to see if everyone is doing their work properly during class because knowing people some won't try as hard thinking this doesn't matter. I really learned a lot in this class. I feel like I really tried my best in always turning in all my work correctly and doing the directions on the board the best of my abilities. I really want to be successful in life and I think this is the class for that. I also tried every time to do my best on typing tutor. I am committed in becoming a CTR person for life because it is the right thing to choose in life. I am already working on becoming a CTR person. Even my brother who is now 21 had this class a ever since he has been a CTR person. He said to me "The class was easy but you always learned a lot". which I find super true.



No comments:

Post a Comment