Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Places

                                      Places(New York City)

     I would want to go to New York City ,because it sounds nice and fun to go and explore. I learned that in New York City there is a population of 44 percent whites and 25 percent African American. Even though New York City isn't very big it has a lot of cool sounding places like Madison Square park, Washington Square park and Union Square park was all cemeteries. I also learned that The city of New York would give a plane ticket to a one way travel for homeless people, so that they can have a place to sleep and spend their life in. I heard that it take over 75,000 trees to make/ print a Sunday edition of New York Time, that is so insane. I would like to visit different places in New York and try different types of foods that they have the most popular thing in the streets of New York is Hot dogs stands also to see the Statue of Liberty.I selected this place because Always is fun to visit places you haven't been to before i am a type of person that loves to travel in my free time and vacations with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment