Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Another Student Success Statement

                                "When you tell one lie, it leads to another."

   I believe that this quote means that when you say a lie to someone that person might tell someone else and cause a bigger lie. For Example if it is Cheating on a test or quiz or even telling your parents you did your homework that can lead into bigger problems and cause a bigger and worse lie to more people because if your parents see or hear that you didn't do your homework then that will cause you more problems. I believe that all lies are not bad because you can sometimes lie to make someone feel good and feel better about themselves. But I agree that if you always have a choice it is better to always speak the truth. This has happened to me when one lie leads to another lie because once I told my parents I was sick an d they believed me but then the lie got bigger by her finding out at the doctor I was faking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment