Monday, January 25, 2016

Medical/Health

                                                                   Medical/ Health

                                                     Volunteer opportunities

   At UCLA you can volunteer as many things for example like they are looking for people to be the doctors helper in order to become a medical/ Health volunteer you need to be or do these things be18 or older, be available any hours from 8am to 2pm when needed, be willing to volunteer for at least  2 hour shifts, lastly you need to graduate high school . I believe that they missed something in the article like that you need to be friendly, proactive, and a good person by good person I mean good communicator because you cant be shy. I would like to work with animals which is an other thing you can volunteer as in other places.
   I can apply to this volunteer position because I want to become a vey or a pediatrician. I am very good at listening to people and sharing my emotions.
Any one can go and be applied to this more when you have the things they ask for plus like my that goes to a school of applied medicine. This helps prepare you and start getting ready so when you really become a doctor or what ever you want to become. I say this is a good opportunity. It's easy to sign in and help out you just go to their homepage. They have nursing programs and care extender programs at the UCLA hospital for all people that are sick big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment