Thursday, January 14, 2016

Orthodontist

                                                Orthodontist

Duties and Responsibilities:
An orthodontist is a Doctor for Teeth known as a dentist. A orthodontist is in charged to prevent peoples teeth to get cavities or teeth issues. They use dental facial orthopedics for problems in the   Jaw, for example growth of the Jaw. Their other job is to help people in getting the teeth they always wanted straight and white. Some not all orthodontists are known as the dentists that put braces on your teeth and have to see ever weak or two. I know this because I use too have braces and had dentist appointment daily. They check to see that your teeth are not changing by that  I mean that  if their not twisted, cracked, and leaning forward.

Salary: An orthodontist gets a salary (amount paid) of $196,270 through $178,400 depending on the type of orthodontist  they are.

Education: In order to become an orthodontist you need to do these things go to college for medical classes and then get a bachelors degree.

Reflection:
I wouldn't want to become an orthodontist because I don't even like going to the dentist myself. I don't want people going though all that pain. I would rather be a vet. I want to be a vet because I love animals of all types.


No comments:

Post a Comment