Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Day

                          School Break Day

   What I did for my Winter Break was nothing much till mostly spend time with my family.  I went to my aunts house like 6 times and to the movies twice to see The Forest and Star wars the new movie. I really loved the movies. I met lots of people during school break day like celeste she is my cousins friend who is helping me for my 15th birthday surprise dance, she is a nice person.  when practice for the dance was over I would play basketball, soccer, and football with my 3 cousins. I didn't get any homework so that was good because I had more time to spend with my family. I really enjoyed the time off. We celebrated Christmas at my uncles and aunts house, I got many nice gifts from my family like  2 pairs of Kobe's shoes, shirts, pants, and many more. New Years was also kind of the same.
I even woke up at 12:30 mostly everyday. But even though I didn't do much I thought it was a really special thing to me in spending my whole winter break with my family. something I am happy for is that my grandma and grandpa came back from Mexico in time for my 15th birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment