Thursday, January 14, 2016

Studnet Success Statment

"We need the courage to Start and Continue what we should do, and the courage to Stop what we shouldn't do."                                                                                                   Richard L. Evans

   I believe that this quote is good and is trying to say that all the bad things we do can be stopped for the best and that we can turn the bad deeds to good deeds. For example bad things we do are not always big problems they can be like if you litter that can be prevented and stopped by doing a better and good thing waiting till you see a trash can. So things that can also be treated or stopped is the use of drugs because that is something that no one should do. A thing I have started doing is stop playing video games and spending more time with my family. I can always count on my family and not always on a video game. I think this quote is true because everything you do is your choice and no one can change your mind for you. You need your own courage to be able to start and continue or even stop things you should and shouldn't do. I have changed my own life for the better for me not for others. Drugs only make you feel good about yourself for a while but you can change that and instead of using them and being with them have the courage to stop and start and continue to be agents then. The only person you hurt is yourself when you do something bad so always Do the correct thing and Choose The Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment